YellowMoonlight

Sculpture, currachs and furniture

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sculpture

Diary Date: I have an exhibition of work at the Falmouth Festival of Literature and Arts, Oct 5/6/7 2006. See http://www.falmouthfestival.co.uk/gallery-of-artists.htm




Oak wall hanging

















Sycamore bowl, 3 feet long with accent inside

















Dug out canoe, sycamore from Trelissick, Feock, Cornwall



I work primarily in wood sourced from the countryside around my workshop in deepest Cornwall.

Here we are felling some sycamore trees at Treverva. These trees were felled, cross cut and delivered to my shop in half a day (Sep 1 2006)

Sycamore is generally considered a weed, but it splits and works wonderfully.

Vase made from ash, available for sale from Aurea in Clifton, Bristol.

Diaspora 1

Materials: Greenheart, ex Queens

Wharf, Falmouth.

Location Budock Vean Hotel




Look at My Tummy Button

1 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiya and welcome www.yellowmoonlight.blogspot.com blogger found your site via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home